Babogue Limited, Block 1, Galway Financial Services Centre, Moneenageisha Road, Galway
Tel: + 353 86 8260887
Email: [email protected] This website is brought to you by Babogue Limited. We take the privacy of our website users very seriously. We ask that you read this Website Privacy and Data Protection Policy carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data and the rights that you have in relation to it.
Personal data we collect about you
You can access and use the website without providing any personal information. We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, email address and telephone number) whenever you complete our online Contact Us or Book Now forms regardless of whether you purchase services or not or when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you provide us with such information, you are consenting to us processing it for the purpose of entering into a contract with us for the sale and purchase of services or for marketing purposes as the case may be.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. fulfilment of our contractual obligations;
2. billing and administration;
3. marketing (only if you have signed up for our newsletter or if you have agreed to receive marketing information via a competition online or on social media – see below);
4. to help us identify you;
5. customising this website and its content to your particular preferences and improve our services;
6. to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you;
All sensitive cardholder data stored and handled by Babogue is securely protected against unauthorised use at all times. Detailed procedures are in place for both offline and online card processing.
Babogue uses Stripe™ for online card processing. Stripe™ is a global leader in online payment processing and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider.
If you sign up to our newsletter or if you have agreed to receive marketing information via a competition online or on social media then we will only use your personal information to administer your email account and to provide the services you have requested from us.
We will send you by email news and information about our services, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you.
You are free to unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you receive from us or you can contact us by mail, telephone or email.
Calling us on the phone
Babogue does not collect Calling Landline Identification (CIL) or any other information on the origins of a call. We do not record or retain phone conversations. Any personal information which you volunteer over the phone will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
Our website uses “cookie” technology. Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing a website. When users visit the same website again, the browser sends cookies back to the website allowing the website to recognise the user and remember things like personalised details or preferences.
Our website uses two different types of cookies: “Session” cookies help users to navigate through our website. They are deleted once you leave our website. Session cookies do not contain anything other than a session identification number which allows the web server to “remember” where you are on the website.
“Performance” cookies are used to provide statistics and reports on the usage of our website (details in relation to which pages on our website users visited, how they got there etc.). Some of these cookies are saved to your computer so that we know when you revisit our website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and used anonymously. We use these cookies to understand what content is popular which helps us to improve our website. Your data may also be anonymised and used for statistical purposes, for example, to identify visitor trends to the website.
Sharing your personal data
We never share personal data with others for marketing purposes.
We may also share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
Keeping your data secure
1. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
2. Our website make use of HTTPS/TLS security to verify that users are communicating with the correct server. HTTPS/TLS encrypts and verifies the integrity of traffic between the client and our servers.
3. We use global Tier 3+ (99.982% uptime) datacentres to host our website. Security features deployed include penetration testing, firewalls, advanced fire/electrical/mechanical monitoring, network redundancy, brute force defence mechanisms, daily backups, regular updates and access monitoring.
4. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record email communications with you for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information about other individuals
Retention of Data
We will retain only relevant information for no longer that necessary. The purpose associated with holding all data will be clearly identified. We will ensure that we retain only the minimum amount of personal data which we need to achieve our purpose. Retention times are based on: (1) the need to delete personal data as soon as the purpose for which we obtained the data has been completed. (2) the need to hold data in order to undertake our commercial function (i.e. consultancy, training and education), and (3) the need to comply with regulatory requirements (e.g. tax, and accounting).
Your rights in relation to your personal data
You have the right to:
1. withdraw your consent for your data to be processed;
2. access the personal data that we are processing about you;
3. require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data;
4. in certain circumstances object to or restrict processing;
5. in certain circumstances for your data to be erased;
6. lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner who is our independent regulator for data protection.
Exercising your rights
If you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, objection or erasure, you should:
1. put your request in writing;
2. include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
3. specify the personal data your request refers to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to [email protected] or you can write to us at our registered office located at Block 1, Galway Financial Services Centre, Moneenageisha Road, Galway or call us on +353 86 8260887.